Stanford Office Park
Stanford Office Park in Centurion
The nature of business previously meant that companies felt they needed to be based in city centres. This meant they were close to their customers, suppliers and various other organisations that have decision-makers with whom they often needed to have face-to-face contact.
The improvement and spread of technology have meant that such close contact is now no longer essential while the overcrowding and expense of city centre locations have made them much less attractive than before. Additionally, technology has created more information that needs to be processed and acted upon while growing companies require further administrative support. The result is that there is need for more office space for rent and companies of all sizes and types are drawn to office parks in Centurion, such as our Stanford Office Park, and other out of town locations where they’re able to conduct business better and more profitably.
Sit back and relax while Our Professional Turnkey Team & Space Designers will assist you to ensure the optimum use of your space and the flow of your Business.
Every Detail of the Maintenance is Managed by Us in order to allow you to Focus on your Core Business.
We offer flexibility to increase your space
as your Business Grows
The Attraction Of Stanford Office Park Centurion
Companies move to our Stanford Office Park in Centurion for a number of reasons that include:
- cheaper rents with long or flexible leases that reduce operating costs
- easier access with good transport links of various types and plenty of on-site parking spaces
- modern, purpose-built premises that often contrast with out-dated city centre office blocks
- more room to expand as the company grows
- proximity to residential areas leading to reduced commuting times
- better staff recruitment prospects due to a more attractive working environment and other benefits
- up-to-date and reliable facilities with everything available on site
- improved air quality and reduced pollution due to being out of the city centre
- a community atmosphere that encourages collaborative working by businesses with similar outlooks and ambitions
- a more satisfied workforce, with surveys showing that employees are more likely to enjoy an office park environment than a city centre workplace. Read More
Stanford Office Park’s Leases To Suit Your Needs
Office parks are very attractive places to work and to grow a business. At Stanford Office Park, rent isn’t the only consideration, but it is a significant one. We want you to have office premises that are not only attractive and functional but also affordable. Consequently, based on your specific requirements, we’ll always provide the premises that are best for you.
We’ll tailor the lease to suit those needs, whether a long-term lease that gives certainty of outlay over an extended period or a flexible lease so you can move premises as you grow, and your business needs to alter. We’ll never try to tie you down to something that isn’t suitable because we want to help you develop and prosper. By doing so, you’re likely to increase your need for larger premises and so it’s in our interest to help you to make your business successful.
Our Stanford Office Park spaces are the modern alternative to city centre locations, providing somewhere for your staff to be happy and therefore more productive and likely to stay. They’re places where your business can grow and prosper, particularly with the help and advice we can give to ensure it does. Read Less